Contact Us Today
Healing from a surgical intervention can be a long process. Did you know that the first 24 hours after surgery is the most crucial time of the healing process? With many surgical procedures being done on an outpatient basis, going home right after a procedure requires that you have some help at home for the first few days. You will not be able to drive, require a period of rest, and will need nutrition and hydration, all while dealing with post-operative pain.
Living A Life of Love, Home Health Agency can provide you with a Personal Attendant that can help to ease your mind so you can focus on healing.
Click Here to Add a Title
Service for surgical procedures are, but not limited to:
Our Professional Personal Attendants can support you by:
* Transportation to and from the surgical procedure
* Companionship and/or Personal Care during a hospital stay
* Meal Preparation
* Completing household chores
* Medication reminders
* Running errands
* Grocery shopping
* Assistance with showering/bathing
* Assistance getting dressed
* Transportation to medical appointment(s)